This stove is simple and easy could use. Sometimes keeping it simple creates the best quality.
- Cast-aluminum burner resists rust
- Square-top cooking surface conveniently holds single burner accessories
- Foldable side-shelf provides a preparation area and a place to keep cooking tools
- Adjustable/removale legs for transport and storage
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Durable steel construction is built to last
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.