Boils water in no time. With the double griddle I use it twice a day when camping. sometimes more.
When it is time for canning, brewing, seafood boils, or heating large amounts of liquid quickly, the Outdoorsman High Pressure stove is the tool you need. Designed with two high output 60,000 BTU burners, this stove is not your everyday cooker. This durable stove is perfect for preserving your summer harvest and can accomplish all the cold pack canning jobs you can handle. It is also great for brewing, frying, or other jobs that require heating large amounts of liquid. Removable legs and simple design make for easy transport and storage.
(If you like the Outdoorsman High Pressure stove but are cooking many breakfasts or barbeques we recommend you check out the EX60LW)
- Two 60,000 BTU burners
- Large cooking surface (448 sq in.) Three-sided windscreen
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Removable/adjustable legs for storage
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- High output is excellent for use with cold-pack canning
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Durable, rugged design built to last
- Cooking Surface Dimensions: 14" x 32"
- Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
- Cooking Height: 29"
- Total Output: 120,000 BTU
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.