Boils water in no time. With the double griddle I use it twice a day when camping. sometimes more.
When it is time for canning, brewing, seafood boils, or heating large amounts of liquid quickly, the Outdoorsman High Pressure stove is the tool you need. Designed with two high output 60,000 BTU burners, this stove is not your everyday cooker. This durable stove is perfect for preserving your summer harvest and can accomplish all the cold pack canning jobs you can handle. It is also great for brewing, frying, or other jobs that require heating large amounts of liquid. Removable legs and simple design make for easy transport and storage.
(If you like the Outdoorsman High Pressure stove but are cooking many breakfasts or barbeques we recommend you check out the EX60LW)
- Two 60,000 BTU burners
- Large cooking surface (448 sq in.) Three-sided windscreen
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Removable/adjustable legs for storage
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- High output is excellent for use with cold-pack canning
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Durable, rugged design built to last
- Cooking Surface Dimensions: 14" x 32"
- Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
- Cooking Height: 29"
- Total Output: 120,000 BTU
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS
This was the final of four sets like this. Pushing 50 pounds of grind (pick up a bag of dog food next time your in a store and you'll get it). A combination of mostly elk, deer then a bit of antelope, strung out with four pounds of bacon ends mixed in.
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.
Taylor Boyd, of Snowboard, packs up his gear, gathers his friends, and hits the road for quite the roadtrip.