Boils water in no time. With the double griddle I use it twice a day when camping. sometimes more.
When it is time for canning, brewing, seafood boils, or heating large amounts of liquid quickly, the Outdoorsman High Pressure stove is the tool you need. Designed with two high output 60,000 BTU burners, this stove is not your everyday cooker. This durable stove is perfect for preserving your summer harvest and can accomplish all the cold pack canning jobs you can handle. It is also great for brewing, frying, or other jobs that require heating large amounts of liquid. Removable legs and simple design make for easy transport and storage.
(If you like the Outdoorsman High Pressure stove but are cooking many breakfasts or barbeques we recommend you check out the EX60LW)
- Two 60,000 BTU burners
- Large cooking surface (448 sq in.) Three-sided windscreen
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Removable/adjustable legs for storage
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- High output is excellent for use with cold-pack canning
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Durable, rugged design built to last
- Cooking Surface Dimensions: 14" x 32"
- Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
- Cooking Height: 29"
- Total Output: 120,000 BTU
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Pellet Grills, Smokers and stoves are amazing cooking machines. It’s time to give your grillfriends the attention they deserve and get rid of the char.
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.