I love it, works great…..
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
The Explorer stove is one of our most rugged in design and portable stoves. That's why we want to brag a little and show off our most recent award from Fish Alaska Magazine.
- Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
- Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
- Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
- Durable, rugged design built to last
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.
Field & Stream designed five survival kits for the total Outdoorsman.