I use this for deer camp, family camping and an extra grill at home for large BBQ's. I had the old style with out the hinged hood. This is much easier to use and I love the added tempurature sensor in the lid.
When it comes time to grilling your favorite meats you want the most delicious flavor possible. The Professional Barbecue Grill Box will outperform other grills because of its patented heat-diffuser plate and cast iron grill grates. Camp Chef’s patented heat diffuser converts flame to inferred heat, evenly heating the cast iron grill grates so your meat is seared to perfection. Grease drippings are vaporized infusing your food with a rich barbecue flavor that cannot be achieved any other way. A temperature gauge is built into the lid for convenience.
- Cast iron grill grates
- Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
- Fits all Camp Chef 16" stoves
- Lid damper valve helps control heat and smoke while sealing in the flavor
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Hinged Lid and lid handle for convenient opening and latch locks lid and grates down for transportation
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate holds the heat and sears the meat
- Cooking Dimensions: 16" x 24" (384 sq. in)
- Overall Dimensions: 16" x 24" x 8"
- Weight: 33 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS