Bought my Camp Chef Explorer 60 about 5-7 year ago only used it once... Then burned out 3 gas grills and a charcoal grill I seen the grill box and bought it. Love it since it is easy to smoke and grea... Show More.t for grilling. I use Jack Daniel Barrel Chips for smoking which I put on one burner area, medium to low heat and leave the other burner on warm. fantastic flavor.
When summer comes around you know it's time to barbeque, and whether you’re grilling steaks or burgers you want the best flavor possible. The Deluxe Barbecue Box captures and vaporizes the grease drippings, infusing your food with a rich flavor. A cast iron grill grate and patented heat diffuser plate help minimize hotspots and give you the ability to grill your food to perfection. Fitting on all Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, this barbecue box turns your stove into a grilling machine, outperforming any other portable grill.
- Two removable cast iron grill grates
- Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
- Built-in Thermometer
- Hinged Lid
- Fits most Camp Chef 14" stoves
- Covers two burners on 14" Cooking System stoves
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Lid damper valve helps control heat and smoke while sealing in the flavor
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 32" (448 sq. in)
- Overall Dimensions: 14" x 32" x 10"
- Weight: 44 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS