I had the Chef Camp 3 for the last 4 years enjoying it, and now I decide to go for once more robust, I really enjoy working with it at home its heavy but delicate
Good food brings people together. That is what makes grilling with family and friends so great; but you do not need to limit your outdoor cooking to just grilling. With the Somerset IV, your outdoor cooking options are endless. This is one of the most versatile home outdoor cookers available, giving you the opportunity to cook anything from grilled burgers to pancakes or hot artisan pizza. As Camp Chef’s largest stove, the Somerset IV offers plenty of cooking space and more than enough power to cook for the hungriest of crowds. Foldable side shelves, matchless ignition, and roller wheels are added for convenience. The Somerset IV will not limit your cooking options but will expand your ability to cook outdoors giving you the opportunity to grill, griddle, bake, boil, fry, and even cook Dutch oven or fresh artisan pizza. Experience the best in outdoor cooking with Camp Chef’s Somerset IV.
Now with improved Nickle-Plated grates for 2015!
- Outdoor patio design
- Four cast aluminum 30,000 BTU/hr burners
- Matchless ignition
- Roll wheels for easy mobility
- Folding removable side shelves
- Fits Camp Chef 16" Cooking System Accessories
- Four burner design for maximum cooking area
- Full-range of cooking versatility possible: grill, griddle, boil or fry.
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Total Output: 120,000 BTU/hr
- Cooking Dimensions: 16" x 48"
- Width (without shelves): 48.5"
- Depth: (front to back): 16"
- Shelf Dimensions: 15" x 15.75"
- Shipping size (in the box): 48.5" x 17.5" x 13"
- Weight: 79.5 lbs
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS