I bought this grill with the deluxe grill box. I've tried many grills and this is the only one I have found that will cook a steak Pittsburg rare
Home grilling is something many people look forward to each year. But with the Somerset III there is much more than just grilling to look forward to. Hot breakfast, fresh artisan pizza, grilled salmon and Dutch oven dinners are just a few of the possibilities the Somerset III can offer with your favorite accessory. As one of Camp Chef’s 16” cooking systems, this outdoor range is extremely versatile giving you the power, space, and ability to grill, griddle, bake, boil, fry or even cook Dutch oven in the comfort of your back patio. Foldable side shelves, matchless ignition, and roller wheels are added for convenience. Expand your menu and bring people together with Camp Chef’s Somerset III for delicious food and fun times.
Now with improved Nickle-Plated grates for 2015!
- Outdoor patio design
- Three cast aluminum 30,000 BTU/hr burners
- Matchless ignition
- Roll wheels for easy mobility
- Folding removable side shelves
- Fits Camp Chef 16" Cooking System Accessories
- Easily converts from burner to BBQ to Griddle (requires accessories - not included)
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Total Output: 90,000 BTU/hr
- Cooking Dimensions: 16" x 38"
- Width (without shelves): 38.5"
- Depth (front to back): 16"
- Shelf Dimensions: 15" x 15.75"
- Shipping size (in the box): 38.5" x 17.5" x 13.5"
- Weight: 68 lbs
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.
Field & Stream designed five survival kits for the total Outdoorsman.