I have owned my pellet grill for about 6 months now and have been very impressed with it so far. I went ahead and purchased the SE model because of the newly added ash clean out to make clean up easier. The first time I used it, I couldn't get the pullout to slide out so I called Camp Chef customer service. They were so friendly and helpful, and explained that the oils in the grill will melt down and settle in there, but after a few uses it would go away. They were right, it now slides in and out freely. I have cooked many a fine meal on this thing and all my neighbors are jealous! Thanks Camp Chef for such a great product! I will recommend this to all of my family and friends.
The SmokePro SE Pellet Grill brings award-winning BBQ to your back patio. Simply select the desired cooking temperature and let the smoker do the rest. Our Smart Smoke Technology maintains a consistent temperature range to produce as much smoke as possible. That means the best flavor possible. And at the end of the cookout, you’ll enjoy the easiest, quickest cleanout system in the industry. Instead of dismantling and cleaning your grill after every use, you can pull a lever and empty the ash out of the fire pot. In a few seconds, you’re ready for your next big barbecue. And it’s good thing too, because that smoky taste is going to keep everyone coming back for more.
For best performance, use Camp Chef Premium Hardwood Pellets. The 100% natural hardwood (no additives or fillers) gives you a cleaner, more efficient burn with better flavor.
Digital Control Features:
- Electronic auto-ignition
- Easy temperature setting system
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency
Pellet Grill Features:
- Built-in temperature gauge controls internal cooking temperature
- Exclusive ash cleanout system
- Grease management system
- Roller wheels for convenience
- Utility rack included
- Slots for additional warming rack (rack sold separately)
- Slot for additional front shelf (shelf sold separately)
- Full cooking heat range, 160°F up to 500°F
- Includes recipe ideas in manual
- Convenient port for meat probe
- Grilling area: 19.5" x 22"
- Total rack surface area: 429 sq. inches
- Hopper capacity: 18 lbs of pellets
- Product weight: 110 lbs
RELATED BLOG POSTS