This smoker kit was made just for me and has by far surpassed my expectations. The grill does a nice even cook, and the cooking space in the grill is amazing. When I use the jerky racks, I am always in shock with how much food I am able to cook at once and so is my family, this smoker is always the talk of the neighborhood and I would recommend it to anyone that likes good smoked BBQ.
We have put together the ultimate pellet grill kit that has everything you need to master smoking and grilling on a pellet grill. In this kit you get the Camp Chef SmokePro DLX Pellet Grill, 3 bags of our most popular Pellets, 3 jerky racks, and The Complete Wood Pellet Barbeque Cookbook. Whether your a just beginning or have already mastered Pellet Grill cooking, this kit is for you.
Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with the Camp Chef SmokePro DLX Pellet Grill. Designed with the home griller in mind, built-in features simplify the process of smoking. Features range from innovative digital smoker controls to dual temperature sensors. The included digital temperature readout takes the guesswork out of the cooking process. An advanced digital temperature chip gives a more steady smoke and temperature, eliminating large temperature swings and giving a more consistent cooking temperature. Our exclusive Fire Pot Cleanout system makes clean up the easiest out there. Discover the real secret of award winning BBQ cooks, low and slow smoking.
Camp Chef pellets offer better flavor and a more efficient burn. Why? Unlike most pellets available, Camp Chef pellets are not a byproduct but rather 100% pure virgin hardwood. No oils, chemicals or binders added. The kiln dried process creates low moisture content for a very dry, hot burning pellet. A hotter burning pellet means it burns less to maintain your desired temperature, giving you more pellets for your next barbecue and less ash to clean. These pure virgin hardwood pellets will give you consistent results bag after bag. The Competition Blend is a perfect mix of Maple, Hickory, and Cherry that compliments any type of meat you are smoking
Smoking jerky can require a good amount of surface area. The Pellet Grill and Smoker Jerky Racks accessory is the answer to smoking more of what you love. Add three more removable racks to your pellet grill to smoke on and nearly quadruple the cooking surface area. Perfect for jerky, fish, wings ribs and more.
- Pellet hopper cleanout
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
- Easily choose your smoke setting or desired temperature
- Automatic pellet auger dispenses when needed and shuts down when done
- Stainless steel probe measures internal food temperature
- Built in sensor gauge reads cooking temperature
- Included warming rack provides additional space to cook your favorite foods
- Ash cleanout system makes clean up simple
- Large capacity pellet hopper means less filling, more smoking
- Includes recipe ideas in manual
SmokePro Stainless DLX Pellet Grill
- Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.5" x 22"
- Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 6" x 24"
- Total Rack Surface Area: 573 sq. in
- Hopper Capacity: 18 lbs. of pellets
- Cooking Height: 32.5"
- Overall weight: 113 lbs.
Pellet Grill Jerky Racks
- Total Additional Rack Surface Area: 1155 sq. in
- Material: Nickle plated steel
- 1 - 20lb Bag Competition Blend Pellets
- 1 - 20lb Bag Hickory Pellets
- 1 - 20lb Bag Apple Pellets
- Author: Bob Devon
- Paper Back
- 192 Pages
RELATED BLOG POSTS