it work good when I cooked outside when it was 5 below and it did the job but it took more wood pellets then I thought it would . but it did the job and I like it so far. Clean up was a breeze. I can wait to smoke sum more food with it.
Treat your family and friends to delicious smoky BBQ flavors you thought only a restaurant could achieve. We’ve made the process simply with the Pellet Grill & Smoker LS. Its high-tech digital control unit maintains a consistent temperature to ensure the juiciest, smokiest meat you can imagine. And at the end of the cookout, you can use the grease drip disposal system for a quick and easy clean-up. The LS model has everything you need in a pellet grill with a huge cooking surface, auto-start ignition, safety shutdown mode and a large capacity pellet hopper. Discover the miracle of low-and-slow smoking with the Pellet Grill & Smoker LS.
Digital Control Features:
- Electronic auto-ignition
- Easily choose your smoke setting or desired temperature
- LED temperature readout for internal cooking temps
- Dual temp readout capable for internal food temps (meat probe required, sold separately)
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency
Pellet Grill Features:
- Built-in sensor gauge reads internal cooking temperature
- Large 19.5" x 22" grilling area
- Large capacity pellet hopper means less filling is required
- Grease drip disposal system with bucket
- Roller wheels for convenience
- Slots for additional warming rack (rack sold separately)
- Can add additional side shelf to unit (shelf sold separately)
- Includes recipe booklet
- Grilling area: 19.5" x 22"
- Total rack surface area: 429 sq. in
- Hopper capacity: 18 lbs of pellets
- Cooking height: 29"
- Product weight: 93 lbs
- Shipping weight: 110lbs (via truck only)
RELATED BLOG POSTS