I've smoked everything, brisket, ribs, yard birds (chicken), turkey, salmon, peach cobbler. All came out great. We no longer can buy bbq from a restaurant. And it's so easy to carry on trips. I nev... Show More.er leave without putting it in the travel trailer. Propane readily available and water and wood blocks and you're set. Smoke fills the campgrounds and everyone knows it's going to be great food. Buy yourself some thermometers. One for the oven, the thermometer on the door ain't so accurate, and one for the meat. It is so easy to cook perfect meat. USE the thermometer.
Lock the delicious mesquite, hickory or any other smoked flavor into your meats with the Smoke Vault 24”. This simple system will infuse your food with the most appetizing smoked tastes that can’t be experienced any other way. Use the Smoke Vault for a variety of foods from ribs, to a whole turkey and even baked pies. Fully adjustable heat-control dials, three damper valves, and a door thermometer will help you control internal temperatures. Cooking temperatures can vary from 160° F to 400° F. The heavy-gauge steel wood chip tray and water pan create smoke and keep your meats moist. If smoking meats is a new way of cooking to you there is no need to worry; cooking tips, ideas and recipes are included with this smoker to help you get started. Use the Smoke Vault to lock in your favorite flavors.
- Two adjustable smoking racks
- One jerky smoking rack
- Water pan
- Heavy gauge steel wood chip tray
- Removable porcelain base tray for easy clean up
- Three adjustable damper valves; one on top and one on each side
- Easy to read door thermometer from 50 to 400 degrees
- Convenient matchless snap-ignition
- Cooking tips, ideas, and recipes included
- Protected burner drum for maximum heat control
- Body Dimensions (w/out legs): 24" W x 16" D x 30" H
- Total Height (with legs): 44"
- Door Dimensions: 22 1/2" W x 28" H
- Cooking Racks Dimensions: 21 1/2" W x 14" D
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Maximum Temperature Reading: 400 degrees
- Shipping Dimensions: 25" x 17.5" x 30.5"
- Weight: 75 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.
Field & Stream designed five survival kits for the total Outdoorsman.