The Smoke Vault 18" is a great smoker and excellent add to any patio/outdoor kitchen. My first major project was an apple wood smoked ham, with pineapple maple glaze, green bean casserole, and a... Show More.pple galette. Yes all cooked in the smoke vault. The smoking of the ham happened first, followed by finishing it in the Smoke Vault along with the beans, then the pie. The trick to the pie was to use the Camp Chef cast iron pie pan. Second was BBQ'd Chicken legs (thigh and drum stick) with a blue berry pie. Again all low and slow. Pie goes on top, and finishing the chicken by raising the temp to 300F at the end to crisp up the skin a little more. Use the Camp Chef pie pan again for a perfect pie. Camp Chef these products are outstanding. Would have loved to get the sausage hooks which seem to be discontinued.
Infuse your meats with delicious mesquite, hickory or any other smoked flavor with the Smoke Vault 18”. This simple system will empower your food with the most appetizing smoked tastes that can’t be experienced any other way. Use the Smoke Vault for a variety of foods from ribs, to salmon and even baked pies or breads. Fully adjustable heat control heat-control dials, three damper valves, and a door thermometer will help you control internal temperatures. Cooking temperatures can vary from 160° F to 400° F. The heavy-gauge steel wood chip tray and water pan create smoke and keep your meats moist. If smoking meats is a new way of cooking to you there is no need to worry; cooking tips, ideas, and recipes are included with this smoker to help you get started. Use the Smoke Vault to lock in your favorite flavors.
- Two adjustable smoking racks
- One jerky smoking rack
- Water pan
- Heavy gauge steel wood chip tray
- Removable porcelain base tray for easy clean up
- Three adjustable damper valves; one on top and one on each side
- Easy to read door thermometer from 50 to 400 degrees
- Convenient matchless snap-ignition
- Cooking tips, ideas, and recipes included
- Protected burner drum for maximum heat control
- Body Dimensions (w/out legs): 18" W x 16" D x 30" H
- Total Height (with legs): 44"
- Door Dimensions: 16" W x 28" H
- Cooking Racks Dimensions: 15" W x 14" D
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Maximum Temperature Reading: 400 degrees
- Shipping Dimensions: 19" x 17.5" x 30.5"
- Weight: 65 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Pellet Grills, Smokers and stoves are amazing cooking machines. It’s time to give your grillfriends the attention they deserve and get rid of the char.
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.