RV connection hose



Stop lugging around that extra propane tank. Now you can connect your Camp Chef stove directly to your RV's propane. No need to take up space with a separate tank for your stove. Simply attach your Camp Chef stove to your RV's propane directly with this 8' connection hose.

Note: Most RV's built after 2004 come equipped with a quick disconnect with shut off. RV owners who's RV is without this quick disconnect outlet should consult a professional gas plumber and/or a RV service center before attempting to hook up outdoor gas appliances to your RV.

The hose has a 3/8 female flare swivel fitting for connecting to the Camp Chef Stove. The hose has a type 250 male quick connect fitting for connecting to the type 250 female quick connect on most RV's.

Excludes Mountain Series stoves


Product Specifications:

  • 1/4" Hose
  • 8 ft. long
  • Appliance End: 3/8" Flare Female Swivel (Connects to most Camp Chef stoves* and most BBQ Grills)
  • Inlet: Type 250 Male Quick Connect for attachment to Type 250 Female Quick Connect only
  • Max Pressure: 0.5 PSI

*Excludes Mountain Series stoves


Questions on RV connection hose

Sort by Descending
  • From DeejayDebi at 3/20/13 7:04 PM
    • I have two Camp Chef Smoke Vaults one 24" for home and one 18" for my RV. I am looking at buying the Camp Chef Somerset II Outdoor Range and the Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven to be used for pizza making.

      Will the RV connection hose work with the Smoke Vault and the Somerset?
    • The RV Connection Hose will work on any of our low pressure stoves or smoke vaults, therefore it will work on both the Smoke Vault and the Sommerset II Outdoor Range you are looking to purchase.
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes  No
  • From Bob at 4/2/13 7:44 AM
    • Will this RV adapter hose work on the 3 burner tahoe stove or any 3 burner stove you make?
    • Yes, the RVHOSE will work on the Tahoe and all the low pressure three burner stove we make.
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes  No
  • From Karl at 7/31/13 5:11 PM
    • If I hook my 18" smoke vault up to my 500 gal propane tank via my suppliers regulator that I also use for my gas grill do I need to also use the Camp Chef regulator in series or not?
    • If your 500Gal propane tank is already regulated there is no need to use the hose and regulator set that came with your Smoke Vault.
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes  No
  • From Eric at 8/8/13 1:22 PM
    • How can I connect my Mountain series stove to my RV hose?
    • All Mountain Series Stoves are considered high pressure stove and cannot be connected to a RV's quick connect.
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes  No
  • From Mickey at 8/20/13 1:48 PM
    • I have the Sport Grill MVP. I bought the hose to connect to my travel trailers quick connect . How does it connect to the MVP ( model SPG 25S)?
    • You will need the adapter, SPG25-18, to connect your trailer. You can find and order that part in our Parts Finder, http://www.campchef.com/parts-finder.html, or you can call us at 1-800-650-2433 to order the part.
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes  No

Ask Your Own Question

Expert Reviews

Login to add review