Looked a long time to find a perfect fit for the grille.
Cook sausage and pancakes for breakfast and grilled burgers for lunch. Versatility and maximizing space is important when it comes to outdoor cooking and the Reversible Cast Iron Grill and Griddle can do it all. This cast iron grill/griddle heats evenly and holds heat well, making it easy to cook your food to perfection. Pre-seasoned with Camp Chef’s “True Seasoned Finish,” this grill/griddle has a natural cooking surface that is ready to use out of the box.
- Double-sided grill/griddle combo lets you griddle breakfast, then flip it over and grill dinner
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Cast iron grilling ridges allow you to grill like on a BBQ
- Molded on handles for easy gripping while moving
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill/griddle holds the heat and sears the meat to cook better
- Fits all Camp Chef 16" stoves
- Cooking Surface Dimensions: 16" x 24"
- Cooking Area: 384 sq in.
- Material: Preseasoned cast iron
- Weight: 14 lbs
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Pellet Grills, Smokers and stoves are amazing cooking machines. It’s time to give your grillfriends the attention they deserve and get rid of the char.
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.