Looked a long time to find a perfect fit for the grille.
Cook sausage and pancakes for breakfast and grilled burgers for lunch. Versatility and maximizing space is important when it comes to outdoor cooking and the Reversible Cast Iron Grill and Griddle can do it all. This cast iron grill/griddle heats evenly and holds heat well, making it easy to cook your food to perfection. Pre-seasoned with Camp Chef’s “True Seasoned Finish,” this grill/griddle has a natural cooking surface that is ready to use out of the box.
- Double-sided grill/griddle combo lets you griddle breakfast, then flip it over and grill dinner
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Cast iron grilling ridges allow you to grill like on a BBQ
- Molded on handles for easy gripping while moving
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill/griddle holds the heat and sears the meat to cook better
- Fits all Camp Chef 16" stoves
- Cooking Surface Dimensions: 16" x 24"
- Cooking Area: 384 sq in.
- Material: Preseasoned cast iron
- Weight: 14 lbs
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Field & Stream designed five survival kits for the total Outdoorsman.
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.