I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday. He is always going out on camping trips and this doesn't take up too much space. It's usually just him and a couple buddies so they are able to cook their breakfasts fairly quickly in the morning. It is nice that he has the griddle and then also the one burner on the side for a small pan or coffee pot. I also purchased the bulk tank hose adapter for him, so he can use a standard propane tank instead of the little bottles of propane when he goes out on longer trips. Very happy with this purchase!
There’s nothing better than a cool, crisp morning in the outdoors with a pile of steaming bacon, eggs, and pancakes. And there’s no better camp stove to create that meal than the Rainier Two Burner Stove. With a non-stick aluminum griddle included, you have everything you need for good food in the outdoors. Two burners give you space to cook up breakfast on one side and heat a kettle of water on the other. Matchless ignition makes it easy to start up even after you realize you forgot the matches. When you’re ready to head home, you can fold the suitcase-style lid down and use the convenient carry handle. In other words, if you’re looking for compact design and easy cooking, the Rainier is the stove for you. Add it to your outdoor kitchen today.
- One 10,000 BTU Burner*
- One 8,000 BTU Burner (griddle fits on top)
- Non-stick coated aluminum griddle included
- Three-sided wind barrier
- Matchless ignition
- Stainless steel drip tray for easy cleaning
- Convenient carry handle
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Fully adjustable heat-control knobs
- Regulator adapter for a 1-lb. propane cylinder included (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks)
- Stove Dimensions: 12" L x 23.5" W x 4.5" H
- Griddle Dimensions: 13.5" x 10.5"
- 267 sq. inch cooking surface area/li>
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS