Super grill for all meal preperations, easy to clean and cooks great
- Extra large cooking area to handle lots of cooking
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Heat diffuser plates distribute heat evenly across entire surface and reduce hot spots
- Covers two burners on EX60, DB60, YK60
- High sides
- Built-in grease drain collects grease and drains it into a grease cup
- Convenient carry handle
- True Seasoned Finish steel griddle
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Most 14" Cooking Systems
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 32" (448 sq. in)
- Overall Dimensions: 16" x 32"
- Weight: 38 lbs
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.