Super grill for all meal preperations, easy to clean and cooks great
- Extra large cooking area to handle lots of cooking
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Heat diffuser plates distribute heat evenly across entire surface and reduce hot spots
- Covers two burners on EX60, DB60, YK60
- High sides
- Built-in grease drain collects grease and drains it into a grease cup
- Convenient carry handle
- True Seasoned Finish steel griddle
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Most 14" Cooking Systems
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 32" (448 sq. in)
- Overall Dimensions: 16" x 32"
- Weight: 38 lbs
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.
Taylor Boyd, of Snowboard, packs up his gear, gathers his friends, and hits the road for quite the roadtrip.
The Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show and Conference - or SHOT Show as it is more commonly known - occurs in January each year. For the past several years, we have been one of the more than 1,600 exhibitors at SHOT. It's a frenzy of media and industry professionals looking at the latest and greatest gear in the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade. It has been an amazing show for us to attend and this year was no exception. One of the highlights was the write-up on Camp Chef in the SHOT Daily publication. Click the image below to read the full PDF document.