I bought the griddle as it would provide versatility to my set up. On my last outing, I used the grill for grilling hot dogs, and used the griddle to warm up the hot dog buns. It was the test before I... Show More. actually put the griddle to use with breakfast and such. Great combination and prevents my set up from being stuck to one option. Only downside to it that the griddle is quite heavy, but that adds to the durability.
Cook fresh fish or make your favorite hot sandwiches on the Professional Flat Top Griddle. This griddle is easy to cook with and easy to clean because of its restaurant style high sides and convenient grease drain. The added heat diffuser plate distributes heat evenly and minimizes hot spots making the perfect even cooking surface. Pre-seasoned with Camp Chef’s “True Seasoned Finish” this griddle is ready to use out of the box.
- Large cooking area to handle lots of cooking
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Heat diffuser plates distribute heat evenly across entire surface and reduce hot spots
- High sides
- Built-in grease drain collects grease and drains it into a grease cup
- Convenient carry handle
- Covers one burner on Camp Chef 14" Cooking System stoves
- 14" Cooking Systems
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 16"
- Cooking area: 224 sq in.
- Overall Dimensions: 15" x 16"
- Weight: 18 lbs
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.
Field & Stream designed five survival kits for the total Outdoorsman.