The griddle was a gift to Boy Scout Troop 840 of Stuart, FL. before the Klondike compatition of Gulfstream Councel. The adults had to fix breakfast for 34 hungry boys and without it the breakfast would not have gotten done. All turned out GREAT._x000D_
Cook delicious bacon and eggs for breakfast then create appetizing hot sandwiches for lunch on the Professional Flat Top Griddle. This restaurant style griddle is designed with high sides and a convenient grease drain that makes cooking easy and cleaning simple. Heat diffuser plates have been added to evenly distribute heat and minimize hot spots, creating a perfect cooking surface. Pre-seasoned with Camp Chef’s “True Seasoned Finish,” this griddle has a natural cooking surface that is ready to use out of the box.
- Extra large cooking area to handle lots of cooking
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Built-in heat diffuser plates distribute heat, eliminate "hot-spots"
- High sides and grease drain
- Convenient carry handle
- This griddle fits over two burners on Camp Chef's 16" Cooking System stoves.
- 16" Cooking Systems
- Cooking Dimensions: 16" x 24" (384 sq. in)
- Overall Dimensions: 18" x 24"
- Weight: 28 lbs
RELATED BLOG POSTS