We use this in our backyard, the grill size is excellent. We are always looking for different things to cook on it!!
- Huge cooking area to handle large groups and lots of cooking
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- True Seasoned Finish steel griddle
- Built-in heat diffuser plates distribute heat, eliminate "hot-spots"
- High sides and grease drain
- Convenient carry handle
- This griddle fits over three burners on Camp Chef 16" Cooking System stoves
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- 16" Cooking Systems
- Cooking Dimensions: 16" x 38" (592 sq. in)
- Cooking Area: 608 sq in.
- Overall Dimensions: 18" x 38"
- Weight: 42 lbs
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.