This stove is simple and easy could use. Sometimes keeping it simple creates the best quality.
- Cast-aluminum burner resists rust
- Square-top cooking surface conveniently holds single burner accessories
- Foldable side-shelf provides a preparation area and a place to keep cooking tools
- Adjustable/removale legs for transport and storage
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Durable steel construction is built to last
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.
Taylor Boyd, of Snowboard, packs up his gear, gathers his friends, and hits the road for quite the roadtrip.
The Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show and Conference - or SHOT Show as it is more commonly known - occurs in January each year. For the past several years, we have been one of the more than 1,600 exhibitors at SHOT. It's a frenzy of media and industry professionals looking at the latest and greatest gear in the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade. It has been an amazing show for us to attend and this year was no exception. One of the highlights was the write-up on Camp Chef in the SHOT Daily publication. Click the image below to read the full PDF document.