- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Ceramic pizza stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust leaving the inside moist and fluffy
- Stone holds heat to help stabilize oven temperature for perfect pizza
- Great for use in Outdoor Ovens, BBQ Grill Boxes, and in a conventional home oven
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 14" x .5"
- Total Cooking Surface: 147 sq in
- Material: Cordierite Ceramic
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Field & Stream designed five survival kits for the total Outdoorsman.
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.