Great outdoor screen. I bought this for an outdoor graduation party. I installed hooks from my soffit, on the deck, and used rear projection. I have heard of people installing a bi directional hdmi switch that you can get from Amazon. So all you have to do is hang the screen on the hooks, plug the projector into the exterior hdmi wall plate and are ready in less than 10 minutes. Then you can flip the signal on the bidirectional switch, and it sends the signals from the home theater inside, to the outdoor hdmi plate. So that is the setup I've gone with and my family is enjoying it.
Watch a movie outside or give a presentation at a business seminar all on the Big Screen 115. Made of a high quality oxford nylon material, this screen is great for high-resolution imagery and offers 115 inches of projection surface. Simply connect the frame then snap the screen into place and the screen is ready to go. Hang it inside on a wall or outside between trees. The Big Screen is designed for front or rear projection so it can go just about anywhere.
*This screen will stand independently with the optional leg and tie-down kit (OSKIT) that is sold separately.
- Huge 115" Big Screen (diagonal)
- Light weight aluminum frame
- Oxford nylon silver screen for great viewing quality
- Designed for front and rear projection
- Easy to assemble and set up
- Hanging straps and hardware included
- Hangs easily from most home or patio structures or walls
- Screen Size: 115" (9'7")
- Screen Viewing Dimensions: 101" x 57"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Wide Screen
- Gain: 1.1
- Silver Screen Material: Oxford Nylon Reflection
- Light weight 3/8" diameter aluminum frame - 5 lbs
- Assembled Size: 113" x 74"
Downloads> OS115 Instruction Manual
RELATED BLOG POSTS