Watch a movie outside or give a presentation at a business seminar all on the Big Screen 115. Made of a high quality oxford nylon material, this screen is great for high-resolution imagery and offers 115 inches of projection surface. Simply connect the frame then snap the screen into place and the screen is ready to go. Hang it inside on a wall or outside between trees. The Big Screen is designed for front or rear projection so it can go just about anywhere.
*This screen will stand independently with the optional leg and tie-down kit (OSKIT) that is sold separately.
- Huge 115" Big Screen (diagonal)
- Light weight aluminum frame
- Oxford nylon silver screen for great viewing quality
- Designed for front and rear projection
- Easy to assemble and set up
- Hanging straps and hardware included
- Hangs easily from most home or patio structures or walls
- Screen Size: 115" (9'7")
- Screen Viewing Dimensions: 101" x 57"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Wide Screen
- Gain: 1.1
- Silver Screen Material: Oxford Nylon Reflection
- Light weight 3/8" diameter aluminum frame - 5 lbs
- Assembled Size: 113" x 74"
Downloads> OS115 Instruction Manual
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.