Great product's camp chef is my go to gear i have the 3 burner stove and grill now the screen. i'll be back on your wed site weekly
The original Backyard Big Screen is a recipe for family fun and now you can enjoy movies like never before, right in your own backyard. Try dinner and a movie! Featuring built on legs and feet, it can easily be set up where ever you need - in the backyard, at home, or for professional presentations. Our large 120" screen features a rugged and reliable frame and can be setup easily in minutes. Tensioned so that it creates a tight, flat screen for optimal viewing. Made of special materials to enrich colors and enhance contrast. The black-backed gray screen helps block out light from behind, which helps improve overall image contrast ratio. It also includes stakes and guy lines to tie it down, if needed. The original Backyard Big Screen is perfect for movies at home, business seminars, sporting events, weddings and much more.
- Huge 120" (10' diagonal) outdoor big screen
- Gray screen material is designed to improve overall image and contrast quality
- Black-backed screen blocks out ambient light from behind
- Simple design for easy setup in minutes
- Easy portability - can be used indoors or out
- Kit includes four stakes and guy lines for anchoring/stabilizing frame
- Kit includes convenient carry bag
- Screen Size: 120" (10' diagonal)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Wide Screen
- Screen Viewing Dimensions: 104" W x 59" H
- Gain: 1.1
- 600D x 600D Oxford nylon
- Overall Frame Dimensions: 114" W x 94" H
- 1.5" diameter, 18 gauge powder coated steel tubing
- Weight: 44 lbs.
DownloadsOS120 Instruction Manual
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.