I live in a big city and depend on the grid. I bought this stove to use when the grid goes down. I bought a 30 pound tank for extended use.
Designed specifically to heat quickly, this little outdoor cooker is a powerhouse when it comes to boiling, brewing, or frying. With its high-pressure burner system, this stove is a great addition to anyone’s gear and works perfectly for all types of canning. The small size and portability also makes this a great stove for camping and emergency preparedness.
- High output
- High pressure
- Boils and heats water very quickly
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
- Deatchable leg extensions included
- Adjustable legs - convenient for uneven ground
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Compactable and portable
- Durable, rugged design built to last
- Dimensions (base): 16" x 16"
- Cooking Area: 13.75" x 13.75"
- Height w/out legs: 10.5"
- Height with legs: 22"
- Output: 60,000 BTU
- Weight: 14.5 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS