Avoid the hassle of refilling your propane tanks and convert your Camp Chef stove to natural gas. This 10 foot hose connects your cooker to a natural gas outlet and works with Camp Chefs 30,000 BTU/hr burner stoves, fire pits, and Smoke Vaults.
Please Note: Camp Chef stoves must be modified in order to handle natural gas. Please be aware of the following requirements, found under the Fitment section, before purchasing this kit.
- 3/8" Hose
- 10 ft. long
- Appliance end: 3/8" Flare Female Swivel (Connects to all Camp Chef and most BBQ Grills)
- Only low pressure stoves (30,000 BTU/hr burner) can be converted to natural gas
- Once the stove has been converted to natural gas, it cannot be used for propane unless the valves are replaced.
- Natural Gas Kit (NGKIT) will be required to attach to a natural gas source.
- This method should only be used if pressure source has a 7” water column rating or has a pressure of 0.25 psi.
- Inlet: Type 375 Male Quick Connect
- Includes: Type 375 Female Quick Connect x 3/8" FPT for connection to gas pipe
- Max Pressure: 0.5 PSI
Requirements for natural gas connections:
- Stoves: #45 Drill bit = 0.082 inches
- Fire Pit: 1/8 Drill bit with 1/8 in hole
- Smoker. #51 Drill bit = 0.067 inches
DownloadsNatural Gas Conversion Guide
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Getting the most from your Camp Chef cooler is a must. What you don't want to have happen is be two days in to your trip and have warm drinks and spoiled food. These tips will help prevent both and make your trip a bit more worry-free and enjoyable.
This was the final of four sets like this. Pushing 50 pounds of grind (pick up a bag of dog food next time your in a store and you'll get it). A combination of mostly elk, deer then a bit of antelope, strung out with four pounds of bacon ends mixed in.
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.