This fire pit is a very good value for the money. That said, the assembly is challenging, much more so than it should be. With all do respect, it is not a job for a novice. With a few simpl... Show More.e engineering modifications installation would be much quicker. In altering the unit to burn natural gas, as suggested I drilled the orifice to 1/8". In final operation, I still needed to tape the air intake on the burner to produce a partially yellow flame as the burner's air adjustment was much too loose. Also, the optional vinyl cover is a worthy investment to protect from the elements.
Bring your family and friends together to relax in the warmth of the Monterey Fire Table. This table has been elegantly designed enhance any outdoor living space with the added beauty of a warm fire. The Monterey Fire Table allows you to go from coffee table to fire place in seconds by removing the penny vein finish lid. Simply use the matchless ignition to light the flames as they dance on the ornate fire glass, providing a warm ambience that will embellish your patio scene. Store the propane tank inside the unit to maintain cleanliness or adapt it to a natural gas fitting.
Interactive Guide: (Hover over image below)
- Beautiful patio centerpiece
- Flames reflect on decorative fire glass
- Converts to a patio table
- Matchless ignition with safety shutoff
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
- Penny vein finish lid converts to a patio table
- Smokeless, propane fueled flame
- Built in propane tank compartment
- 16" standard bulk propane regulator and hose
- Total Output: 40,000 BTU/hr
- Fire Table Dimensions: 40" x 24" x 19.5"
- Table Height: 24"
- Fire Bed Dimensions: 28" x 8" x 2"
- Materials: Powder coated durable steel, top is penny vein finish
- Product Weight: 65.5 lbs
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Field & Stream designed five survival kits for the total Outdoorsman.
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.