Avoid the hassle of refilling your propane tanks and convert your Camp Chef stove to natural gas. This 10 foot hose connects your cooker to a natural gas outlet and works with Camp Chefs 30,000 BTU/hr burner stoves, fire pits, and Smoke Vaults.
Please Note: Camp Chef stoves must be modified in order to handle natural gas. Please be aware of the following requirements, found under the Fitment section, before purchasing this kit.
- 3/8" Hose
- 10 ft. long
- Appliance end: 3/8" Flare Female Swivel (Connects to all Camp Chef and most BBQ Grills)
- Only low pressure stoves (30,000 BTU/hr burner) can be converted to natural gas
- Once the stove has been converted to natural gas, it cannot be used for propane unless the valves are replaced.
- Natural Gas Kit (NGKIT) will be required to attach to a natural gas source.
- This method should only be used if pressure source has a 7” water column rating or has a pressure of 0.25 psi.
- Inlet: Type 375 Male Quick Connect
- Includes: Type 375 Female Quick Connect x 3/8" FPT for connection to gas pipe
- Max Pressure: 0.5 PSI
Requirements for natural gas connections:
- Stoves: #45 Drill bit = 0.082 inches
- Fire Pit: 1/8 Drill bit with 1/8 in hole
- Smoker. #51 Drill bit = 0.067 inches
DownloadsNatural Gas Conversion Guide
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Pellet Grills, Smokers and stoves are amazing cooking machines. It’s time to give your grillfriends the attention they deserve and get rid of the char.
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.