Avoid the hassle of refilling your propane tanks and convert your Camp Chef stove to natural gas. This 10 foot hose connects your cooker to a natural gas outlet and works with Camp Chefs 30,000 BTU/hr burner stoves, fire pits, and Smoke Vaults.
Please Note: Camp Chef stoves must be modified in order to handle natural gas. Please be aware of the following requirements, found under the Fitment section, before purchasing this kit.
- 3/8" Hose
- 10 ft. long
- Appliance end: 3/8" Flare Female Swivel (Connects to all Camp Chef and most BBQ Grills)
- Only low pressure stoves (30,000 BTU/hr burner) can be converted to natural gas
- Once the stove has been converted to natural gas, it cannot be used for propane unless the valves are replaced.
- Natural Gas Kit (NGKIT) will be required to attach to a natural gas source.
- This method should only be used if pressure source has a 7” water column rating or has a pressure of 0.25 psi.
- Inlet: Type 375 Male Quick Connect
- Includes: Type 375 Female Quick Connect x 3/8" FPT for connection to gas pipe
- Max Pressure: 0.5 PSI
Requirements for natural gas connections:
- Stoves: #45 Drill bit = 0.082 inches
- Fire Pit: 1/8 Drill bit with 1/8 in hole
- Smoker. #51 Drill bit = 0.067 inches
DownloadsNatural Gas Conversion Guide
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.