Avoid the hassle of refilling your propane tanks and convert your Camp Chef stove to natural gas. This 10 foot hose connects your cooker to a natural gas outlet and works with Camp Chefs 30,000 BTU/hr burner stoves, fire pits, and Smoke Vaults.
Please Note: Camp Chef stoves must be modified in order to handle natural gas. Please be aware of the following requirements before purchasing this kit.
- Only low pressure stoves (30,000 BTU/hr burner) can be converted to natural gas
- Once the stove has been converted to natural gas, it cannot be used for propane unless the valves are replaced.
- Natural Gas Kit (NGKIT) will be required to attach to a natural gas source.
- This method should only be used if pressure source has a 7” water column rating or has a pressure of 0.25 psi.
Requirements for natural gas connections:
- Stoves: #45 Drill bit = 0.082 inches
- Fire Pit: 1/8 Drill bit with 1/8 in hole 3. Smoker. #50 Drill bit = 0.07 inches