This stove is awesome! Like other reviewers have stated you have to be careful on the temperature nob but once you get the hang of it it's awesome!
Don't be fooled by its size; the Everest Two Burner Stove packs a lot of power under the hood. Two high-pressure 20,000 BTU burners pump out all the heat you'll need for your outdoor cooking, whether you’re going solo or bringing the whole family. Fire up quickly and easily with the matchless ignition system, and take the camp stove anywhere with a locking lid and carry handle. The nickel-coated steel cooking grate is strong enough to hold your pots, griddles, and skillets. In short, the Everest has what you need to face the day, whether you’re tailgating, fishing, camping, or more. Add it to your outdoor cooking collection now.
- Two 20,000 BTU burners
- Three-sided wind barrier
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean up
- Powerful burners fight windy conditions
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Convenient carry handle
- Regulator adaptor for a 1-lb. propane cylinder included (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks using
- Dimensions: 13.5" L x 23.5" W x 4" H
- Total Output: 40,000 BTU/hr
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS