This thing cranks out the heat! Take it easy on the nob, otherwise you will burn through the fuel. Overall I dig it.
Don't be fooled by its size, the Everest 2 Burner Stove packs a lot of power under the hood. Two high-pressure 20,000 BTU burners pump out all the heat you'll need to handle your cooking needs and feed your family. A matchless ignition systems fires up the Everest quickly and easily. The nickel-coated steel cooking grate is strong and built to hold your pots, griddles, and skillets. Locking lid and handle allow the Mtn. Series to transport easily. Lightweight and compact means you can take it with you on all of your adventures.
- Two 20,000 BTU burners
- Three-sided wind barrier
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean up
- Powerful burners fight windy conditions
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Convenient carry handle
- Regulator adaptor for a 1-lb. propane cylinder include (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks using
- Dimentions: 13.5" L x 23.5" W x 4" H
- Total Output: 40,000 BTU/hr
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS