I received this oven as a gift and have been more impressed with it than any other piece of camp gear that I have used , including the weekender stove that I have , which i thought was the best thing... Show More. I ever used ! _x000D_ Works exactly as stated in ad . Great product !
Food is one of the great things about camping and when you’re camping with the Deluxe Outdoor Oven you can prepare delicious homemade meals without leaving the campsite. This oven unlocks all the cooking capabilities of a home oven and range. Designed to be both portable and versatile, the Deluxe Outdoor Oven will provide you with the heat necessary to cook anything from a breakfast skillet to your favorite baked breads and cookies. The oven can reach temperatures up to 400° F and will easily fit a 9 x 13 pan so you can carry out all of your baking needs. Fueled by a 1 pound propane bottle, this oven will hold a temperature of up to 350° F for up to 7 hours making it great for emergency preparedness as well.
- Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners
- Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Built-in oven heat gauge
- Removable oven racks
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface
- Stainless Steel construction
- Insulated, efficient oven box
- Folding lid provides a three-sided windscreen
- Oven fits 9" x 13" pan inside
- Convenient carry handles
- Powered by a disposable 1lb propane can or can be adapted for a bulk tank by using the bulk tank hose adapter
- Oven: 3,000 BTU/hr
- Inside Oven Dimensions: 11" L x 16" W x 9" H
- Top Oven Heat 400°
- Range Burners: Two 7,500 BTU/hr
- Range dimensions: 17" x 9.5"
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Full Dimensions: 12.5" L x 21" W x 18" H
- Weight 32 lbs
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.