This stove is awsome, just the right size for a hunting camp, its small and compact.. i also have it hard piped into camp plumbing. works great for me to cook great meals with my buddies at the camp. ... Show More.its worth every cent while camping, big stove in a little package. Great product!
Food is one of the great things about camping and when you’re camping with the Deluxe Outdoor Oven you can prepare delicious homemade meals without leaving the campsite. This oven unlocks all the cooking capabilities of a home oven and range. Designed to be both portable and versatile, the Deluxe Outdoor Oven will provide you with the heat necessary to cook anything from a breakfast skillet to your favorite baked breads and cookies. The oven can reach temperatures up to 400° F and will easily fit a 9 x 13 pan so you can carry out all of your baking needs. Fueled by a 1 pound propane bottle, this oven will hold a temperature of up to 350° F for up to 7 hours making it great for emergency preparedness as well.
- Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners
- Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Built-in oven heat gauge
- Removable oven racks
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface
- Stainless Steel construction
- Insulated, efficient oven box
- Folding lid provides a three-sided windscreen
- Oven fits 9" x 13" pan inside
- Convenient carry handles
- Powered by a disposable 1lb propane can or can be adapted for a bulk tank by using the bulk tank hose adapter
- Oven: 3,000 BTU/hr
- Inside Oven Dimensions: 11" L x 16" W x 9" H
- Top Oven Heat 400°
- Range Burners: Two 7,500 BTU/hr
- Range dimensions: 17" x 9.5"
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Full Dimensions: 12.5" L x 21" W x 18" H
- Weight 32 lbs
RELATED BLOG POSTS