I received this oven as a gift and have been more impressed with it than any other piece of camp gear that I have used , including the weekender stove that I have , which i thought was the best thing... Show More. I ever used ! _x000D_ Works exactly as stated in ad . Great product !
Food is one of the great things about camping and when you’re camping with the Deluxe Outdoor Oven you can prepare delicious homemade meals without leaving the campsite. This oven unlocks all the cooking capabilities of a home oven and range. Designed to be both portable and versatile, the Deluxe Outdoor Oven will provide you with the heat necessary to cook anything from a breakfast skillet to your favorite baked breads and cookies. The oven can reach temperatures up to 400° F and will easily fit a 9 x 13 pan so you can carry out all of your baking needs. Fueled by a 1 pound propane bottle, this oven will hold a temperature of up to 350° F for up to 7 hours making it great for emergency preparedness as well.
- Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners
- Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Built-in oven heat gauge
- Removable oven racks
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface
- Stainless Steel construction
- Insulated, efficient oven box
- Folding lid provides a three-sided windscreen
- Oven fits 9" x 13" pan inside
- Convenient carry handles
- Powered by a disposable 1lb propane can or can be adapted for a bulk tank by using the bulk tank hose adapter
- Oven: 3,000 BTU/hr
- Inside Oven Dimensions: 11" L x 16" W x 9" H
- Top Oven Heat 400°
- Range Burners: Two 7,500 BTU/hr
- Range dimensions: 17" x 9.5"
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Full Dimensions: 12.5" L x 21" W x 18" H
- Weight 32 lbs
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.
Taylor Boyd, of Snowboard, packs up his gear, gathers his friends, and hits the road for quite the roadtrip.
The Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show and Conference - or SHOT Show as it is more commonly known - occurs in January each year. For the past several years, we have been one of the more than 1,600 exhibitors at SHOT. It's a frenzy of media and industry professionals looking at the latest and greatest gear in the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade. It has been an amazing show for us to attend and this year was no exception. One of the highlights was the write-up on Camp Chef in the SHOT Daily publication. Click the image below to read the full PDF document.