I use this for deer camp, family camping and an extra grill at home for large BBQ's. I had the old style with out the hinged hood. This is much easier to use and I love the added tempurature sensor in... Show More. the lid.
When it comes time to grilling your favorite meats you want the most delicious flavor possible. The Professional Barbecue Grill Box will outperform other grills because of its patented heat-diffuser plate and cast iron grill grates. Camp Chef’s patented heat diffuser converts flame to inferred heat, evenly heating the cast iron grill grates so your meat is seared to perfection. Grease drippings are vaporized infusing your food with a rich barbecue flavor that cannot be achieved any other way. A temperature gauge is built into the lid for convenience.
- Cast iron grill grates
- Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
- Fits all Camp Chef 16" stoves
- Lid damper valve helps control heat and smoke while sealing in the flavor
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Hinged Lid and lid handle for convenient opening and latch locks lid and grates down for transportation
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate holds the heat and sears the meat
- Cooking Dimensions: 16" x 24" (384 sq. in)
- Overall Dimensions: 16" x 24" x 8"
- Weight: 33 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.
Taylor Boyd, of Snowboard, packs up his gear, gathers his friends, and hits the road for quite the roadtrip.
The Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show and Conference - or SHOT Show as it is more commonly known - occurs in January each year. For the past several years, we have been one of the more than 1,600 exhibitors at SHOT. It's a frenzy of media and industry professionals looking at the latest and greatest gear in the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade. It has been an amazing show for us to attend and this year was no exception. One of the highlights was the write-up on Camp Chef in the SHOT Daily publication. Click the image below to read the full PDF document.