Useing this grill when caming with Boy Scouts. Great fit on the duell jet burner. Best grill we brought to date.
When summer comes around you know it's time to barbeque, and whether you’re grilling steaks or burgers you want the best flavor possible. The Deluxe Barbecue Box captures and vaporizes the grease drippings, infusing your food with a rich flavor. A cast iron grill grate and patented heat diffuser plate help minimize hotspots and give you the ability to grill your food to perfection. Fitting on all Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, this barbecue box turns your stove into a grilling machine, outperforming any other portable grill.
- Two removable cast iron grill grates
- Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
- Built-in Thermometer
- Hinged Lid
- Fits most Camp Chef 14" stoves
- Covers two burners on 14" Cooking System stoves
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Lid damper valve helps control heat and smoke while sealing in the flavor
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 32" (448 sq. in)
- Overall Dimensions: 14" x 32" x 10"
- Weight: 44 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.
Taylor Boyd, of Snowboard, packs up his gear, gathers his friends, and hits the road for quite the roadtrip.
The Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show and Conference - or SHOT Show as it is more commonly known - occurs in January each year. For the past several years, we have been one of the more than 1,600 exhibitors at SHOT. It's a frenzy of media and industry professionals looking at the latest and greatest gear in the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade. It has been an amazing show for us to attend and this year was no exception. One of the highlights was the write-up on Camp Chef in the SHOT Daily publication. Click the image below to read the full PDF document.