Useing this grill when caming with Boy Scouts. Great fit on the duell jet burner. Best grill we brought to date.
When summer comes around you know it's time to barbeque, and whether you’re grilling steaks or burgers you want the best flavor possible. The Deluxe Barbecue Box captures and vaporizes the grease drippings, infusing your food with a rich flavor. A cast iron grill grate and patented heat diffuser plate help minimize hotspots and give you the ability to grill your food to perfection. Fitting on all Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, this barbecue box turns your stove into a grilling machine, outperforming any other portable grill.
- Two removable cast iron grill grates
- Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
- Built-in Thermometer
- Hinged Lid
- Fits most Camp Chef 14" stoves
- Covers two burners on 14" Cooking System stoves
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Lid damper valve helps control heat and smoke while sealing in the flavor
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 32" (448 sq. in)
- Overall Dimensions: 14" x 32" x 10"
- Weight: 44 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.