My review is of the grill box 30 made before this model with the built-in thermostat. The grill grates started to disintegrate after about a year and so to not contaminate my food I had to purchase a... Show More. set of Grill Grates to cook my food on. Hopefully this newer model has addressed the substandard material issue because other than that it's a bombproof design...
- Fits all Camp Chef 14" Stoves
- Covers one burner on 14" Cooking System stoves
- Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings/li>
- Hinged lid and lid handle for convenient opening and latch locks lid and grates down for transportation
- Built in temperature gauge
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate holds the heat and sears the mmeat
- Cooking Surface: 14" x 16"
- Cooking area: 224 sq in.
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 22 lbs
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Getting the most from your Camp Chef cooler is a must. What you don't want to have happen is be two days in to your trip and have warm drinks and spoiled food. These tips will help prevent both and make your trip a bit more worry-free and enjoyable.
This was the final of four sets like this. Pushing 50 pounds of grind (pick up a bag of dog food next time your in a store and you'll get it). A combination of mostly elk, deer then a bit of antelope, strung out with four pounds of bacon ends mixed in.
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.