Works perfectly for my wife and I, also with an occasional guest or two. We use it at home, for camping, at the park, or for tailgating.
The MVP is Camp Chef's newest addition to our Sport Grill™ line. This portable two burner grill features two powerful burners getting you 25,000 BTU's yet only uses a 1 lb. disposable canister of propane so you can easily take it tailgating or on road trips. The MVP is one the most portable and powerful grills on the market. The two porcelain coated cast iron grill grates are easy to clean, and will grill food flawlessly. It has a built in igniter for an easy start every time. Heavy duty side shelves allow for food prep and a place to set cooking utensils. The grill has removable legs so you can cook on a table surface or free standing on its own. The legs and shelves store under the grill for easy set up and transportation. This is a perfect grill for those who want to take their grilling with them.
- Specially designed dual-burners produce 25,000 BTU/hr
- Matchless ignition
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Stainless steel cover
- Removable side shelves
- Legs and sides fold up in seconds to pack for slick, easy transport
- Locking lid
- Burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Powered by a 1 lb. propane bottle (not included)
- Cooking Surface Dimensions: 14" x 28"
- Cooking area: 392 sq in
- Total Output: 25,000 BTU
- Folded Dimensions: 15" x 28" x 10"
- Height: 29”
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS