Works perfectly for my wife and I, also with an occasional guest or two. We use it at home, for camping, at the park, or for tailgating.
The MVP is Camp Chef's newest addition to our Sport Grill™ line. This portable two burner grill features two powerful burners getting you 25,000 BTU's yet only uses a 1 lb. disposable canister of propane so you can easily take it tailgating or on road trips. The MVP is one the most portable and powerful grills on the market. The two porcelain coated cast iron grill grates are easy to clean, and will grill food flawlessly. It has a built in igniter for an easy start every time. Heavy duty side shelves allow for food prep and a place to set cooking utensils. The grill has removable legs so you can cook on a table surface or free standing on its own. The legs and shelves store under the grill for easy set up and transportation. This is a perfect grill for those who want to take their grilling with them.
- Can be adapted to use a standard bulk propane tank
- Two 25,000 BTU burners
- Two porcelain-coated cast iron grill grates
- Foldable legs and side shelves for easy portability
- Stainless steel cover
- Matchless ignition
- Locking lid
- Includes regulator & 3 ft. hose
- Cooking Surface Area: 375 sq. in.
- Stove Dimensions: 29" x 16" x 12"
- Folded Stove Dimensions: 15" x 28" x 10"
RELATED BLOG POSTS