- Specially designed dual-burners produce 25,000 BTU/hr
- Matchless ignition
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Stainless steel cover
- Removable side shelves
- Legs and sides fold up in seconds to pack for slick, easy transport
- Locking lid
- Burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Powered by a 1 lb. propane bottle (not included)
- Cooking Surface Dimensions: 14" x 28"
- Cooking area: 392 sq in
- Total Output: 25,000 BTU
- Folded Dimensions: 15" x 28" x 10"
- Height: 29”
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS
This was the final of four sets like this. Pushing 50 pounds of grind (pick up a bag of dog food next time your in a store and you'll get it). A combination of mostly elk, deer then a bit of antelope, strung out with four pounds of bacon ends mixed in.
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.
Taylor Boyd, of Snowboard, packs up his gear, gathers his friends, and hits the road for quite the roadtrip.