- Specially designed dual-burners produce 25,000 BTU/hr
- Matchless ignition
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Stainless steel cover
- Removable side shelves
- Legs and sides fold up in seconds to pack for slick, easy transport
- Locking lid
- Burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Powered by a 1 lb. propane bottle (not included)
- Cooking Surface Dimensions: 14" x 28"
- Cooking area: 392 sq in
- Total Output: 25,000 BTU
- Folded Dimensions: 15" x 28" x 10"
- Height: 29”
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.
Field & Stream designed five survival kits for the total Outdoorsman.