- Specially designed dual-burners produce 25,000 BTU/hr
- Matchless ignition
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Stainless steel cover
- Removable side shelves
- Legs and sides fold up in seconds to pack for slick, easy transport
- Locking lid
- Burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Powered by a 1 lb. propane bottle (not included)
- Cooking Surface Dimensions: 14" x 28"
- Cooking area: 392 sq in
- Total Output: 25,000 BTU
- Folded Dimensions: 15" x 28" x 10"
- Height: 29”
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.