If you are looking for a warm, yummy, easy, satisfying dessert, look no further. The harmonious flavors of the crunchy, buttery texture combined with the apples, cinnamon, and oatmeal is one word…perfection! A bonus to the deliciousness of this recipe is the aroma. Nothing smells better than apples and cinnamon! We all know that the best way to a man’s heart, is through his stomach! So if you are looking for a way to show your Valentine how much you love them this year, make this dessert! This recipe will surely excite anyone’s taste buds, and leave them wanting more!
- 3 Medium Apples
- ½ Cup Butter
- ¾ Cup Quick Rolled Oats
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Peel and slice apples. Place apples into the Camp Chef Cast Iron Pie Panwhich works perfectly.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Stir until ingredients are evenly combined.
- Cut in butter into the oat mixture with a fork or pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the sliced apples.
- Bake at 350◦ for 35-40 minutes, or until the apples are soft.
- Serve hot, with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!