The Super Bowl is right around the corner and it’s time to start preparing for the big game. For us, chili is the perfect foundation to many of our Super Bowl snack favorites. Here’s 3 fun snacks you can make to go with your big pot of chili, Navajo tacos, chili cheese fries, and ultimate nachos. They’re easy and taste great. You can use your own favorite chili recipe or try this one:
Sue’s Game Day Chili:
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 1 (28 oz.) can whole tomatoes
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole tomatoes
- 1 (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 c. water1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 (32 oz.) can red kidney beans
- 2 Tbsp. diced green pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. crushed oregano
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 to 2 bay leaves
- Combine first 2 ingredients in large saucepan.
- Brown meat.
- Add next 12 ingredients: stir to blend. Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.