Whether it’s for Valentine’s Day or any other day of the year, this is the dessert you’ve been looking for. It’s quick, simple, fun, light and delicious! There are so many different ideas you could do to change it each time you made it. We used white chocolate this time, but here are some other ideas to try: Milk chocolate, mint chips, whipped cream, other fruit, cream puffs, brownie bits and the list goes on and on! Get creative and start making these yummy kabobs!
- (1) Angel food cake, cut into cubes
- (2) Pints of strawberries, washed and stems cut off
- White chocolate
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Alternate strawberries and shortcake cubes onto skewers.
- Melt chocolate in saucepan with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Heat over low heat, stirring until well blended.
- Drizzle chocolate over kabobs.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes until set.
Serve and enjoy!