Have you ever had a smoked meatloaf? We tried our favorite meatloaf recipe in the Camp Chef Pellet Grill and were amazed at the results! It was smoky with a nice smoke ring too. Try using your favorite recipe or here is the one we used:
- 1 ½ lbs. ground beef
- ½ lb. sausage
- ½ C. bread crumbs
- ¾ C. plain yogurt
- ¼ C. milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- ½ C. Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 ½ t. kosher salt
- Black pepper
1. Start the pellet grill and turn it to 350 degrees to heat it up.
2. Using a medium size bowl, mix the wet ingredients together, and then put the seasonings in. Mix the ground beef and sausage together well and then add it to the other ingredients in the bowl. Mix very well and form into a loaf.
3. Now roll it in your favorite rub.
4. Put it on the pellet grill rack and put the meat probe in the center.
5. We smoked it on Hi smoke for about 30 minutes and then finished cooking at 350 degrees until the internal temperature was 160 degrees, it took about 1 hour.
The finished product did not last long here at Camp Chef!