The mummy wraps are a quick lunch or snack that the kids love to help with, and fun to make during Halloween. Another creative idea is to add food coloring to the biscuits to create different looking mummies. Let the kids imaginations run wild and have fun.
- 2 cans of pre-made biscuits
- 5 slices of American Cheese, quartered
- 2 packages of hot dogs (any size)
- Cooking spray
- Mustard or Ketchup
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Flatten and stretch a roll at a time.
- Slice cheese into quarters.
- Place 1 of the quartered pieces of cheese onto the hotdog.
- Wrap dough around the hot dog.
- Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Use a toothpick, with mustard on it, to create the “mummy’s” eyes.
Serve with side of Mac & Cheese & veggie…..Eat and enjoy
Want more great information, recipes, and giveaways from Camp Chef? ‘Like’ us and follow us on our facebook page!