We have a family of four and it is a perfect size. Even for grilling corn on the cob. I rarely use my big grill. It is more than perfect, if I want to add some wood chips for that extra smoke flavor between the pan and the grill. I have smoked burgers, steaks, chicken, pork even though it doesn't come out with as strong of a smoke as my smoker it still will have a great smoke taste to it.
The single burner Barbeque Box (model BB100L) turns your outdoor gas stove into a portable barbeque grill. This grill system will outperform anything you've used. With the patented diffuser plate you don't have to worry about hot spots. The diffuser captures and vaporizes the grease, infusing your food with a rich BBQ flavor. The cast iron cooking surface holds the heat and sears the meat. A vented lid is included to help keep the heat in. This system covers one burner on both the 14" and 16" Camp Chef Cooking Systems.
- Fits all Camp Chef 14" & 16" stoves
- Removable cast iron grill plate
- Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
- Lid damper valve helps control heat and smoke while sealing in the flavor
- Removable lid
- Lid handle for convenient opening
- Covers one burner on both the 14" and 16" Camp Chef Cooking Systems.
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate holds the heat and sears the meat
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 16" (224 sq. in)
- Overall Dimensions: 14" x 16" x 11.5"
- Weight: 23 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS