We have a family of four and it is a perfect size. Even for grilling corn on the cob. I rarely use my big grill. It is more than perfect, if I want to add some wood chips for that extra smoke flavo... Show More.r between the pan and the grill. I have smoked burgers, steaks, chicken, pork even though it doesn't come out with as strong of a smoke as my smoker it still will have a great smoke taste to it.
- Fits all Camp Chef 14" & 16" stoves
- Removable cast iron grill plate
- Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
- Lid damper valve helps control heat and smoke while sealing in the flavor
- Removable lid
- Lid handle for convenient opening
- Covers one burner on both the 14" and 16" Camp Chef Cooking Systems.
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate holds the heat and sears the meat
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 16" (224 sq. in)
- Overall Dimensions: 14" x 16" x 11.5"
- Weight: 23 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.