We have a family of four and it is a perfect size. Even for grilling corn on the cob. I rarely use my big grill. It is more than perfect, if I want to add some wood chips for that extra smoke flavo... Show More.r between the pan and the grill. I have smoked burgers, steaks, chicken, pork even though it doesn't come out with as strong of a smoke as my smoker it still will have a great smoke taste to it.
- Fits all Camp Chef 14" & 16" stoves
- Removable cast iron grill plate
- Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
- Lid damper valve helps control heat and smoke while sealing in the flavor
- Removable lid
- Lid handle for convenient opening
- Covers one burner on both the 14" and 16" Camp Chef Cooking Systems.
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate holds the heat and sears the meat
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 16" (224 sq. in)
- Overall Dimensions: 14" x 16" x 11.5"
- Weight: 23 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.
Taylor Boyd, of Snowboard, packs up his gear, gathers his friends, and hits the road for quite the roadtrip.
The Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show and Conference - or SHOT Show as it is more commonly known - occurs in January each year. For the past several years, we have been one of the more than 1,600 exhibitors at SHOT. It's a frenzy of media and industry professionals looking at the latest and greatest gear in the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade. It has been an amazing show for us to attend and this year was no exception. One of the highlights was the write-up on Camp Chef in the SHOT Daily publication. Click the image below to read the full PDF document.