Interactive Guide: (Hover over image below)
- Beautiful ornate copper bowl finish
- Matchless ignition for hassle-free lighting
- Includes all weather patio cover
- Includes four extendable roasting sticks
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
- Copper bowl
- Smokeless, propane fueled flame
- Lava rocks to disperse heat and flame included
- Regulator and 5 ft hose included
The Del Rio Fire Pit is a winner of a well respected award. Consumers Digest has recognized the Del Rio Fire Pit as a Best Buy in Outdoor Fireplaces.
- Total Output: 55,000 BTU/hr
- Outer Diameter: 29"
- Bowl Diameter: 24"
- Bowl Height to Ground: 11"
- Materials: heavy gauge steel, copper
Setup and Curing
Due to the nature of lava rocks, some rocks may need to "cure" before a lifetime of enjoyment. To do this, simply setup the firepit and ignite on high, allowing it to "bake" the rocks for about 10 minutes. During these few minutes, maintain a safe distance while a small portion of the rock may, or may not, crack and gently pop. After 10 minutes, the rock will be cured and setup complete.
FP29LG Instruction Manual
Natural Gas Conversion Guide