- 7" Spatula with beveled edges for cutting and easy flipping
- 7" hardened stainless-steel santoku knife
- Heavy-duty tongs give better control of food while cooking
- Flat nosed spoon excellent for dishing up meals, great for Dutch ovens
- Durable carry case easily packs with you
- Utensils made of stainless-steel and feature ergonomic handles
- Stainless steel construction
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.