Camp Chef has a great package here especially if you are starting out in Dutch Oven cooking or just adding a pot. Well made and large enough for those big family gatherings. The skillet/griddle is great to get prep started and the fact that it is 2 pans is awesome for any cook out. The lid lifter is a wonderful addition. The included groud beef stroginoff recipe was great and my family loved it. I will have to make it again. I use mine for as few as 4-6 servings and as large as 20. Highly recommended.
Cast iron Dutch ovens are known for making some of the most delicious meals, from slow roasted meats to your favorite fruit cobbler. When cooking with this deluxe 11 7/8 quart, 14” Dutch oven your menu will expand because the lid doubles as a full size skillet. Simply turn the lid over to cook eggs, bacon or pancakes, then replace the lid and start cooking your favorite potatoes for the next meal.
MultimediaCast Iron Recipe Book
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron Dutch oven
- Built-in thermometer notch
- Convenient loop handle on lid
- 11 7/8 Qt oven for the largest of recipes
- Lid with legs can be used as a skillet/griddle
- Dutch Oven Lid Lifter INCLUDED - lifts lid and bail (Model 400035)
- Includes Dutch Oven starter booklet with seasoning tips
- Lid Volume: 2 3/4 Qt.
- Lid Depth: 1 7/8"
- Base Volume: 9 1/8 Qt.
- Base Depth: 5"
- Base Inside Diameter: 13"
- Base Outside Diameter: 13 3/4"
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Serves: 16-20
RELATED BLOG POSTS